Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer

Jumat, 24 Februari 2012

Lyrics Breathing On My Own by Stoneface Honey.

Viewing lyrics for Breathing On My Own by Stoneface Honey.

I've been holding my breath for so long I've forgotten how it feels to breathe on my own. And I've been waiting on you, or so I convinced myself when I've been waiting on me all along.
And the sun's gonna rise. And I will walk away one more time. And I will survive. Breathing on my own. I came to rely on you as if you

were my life support. As if you made the very air I breathe.

And the sun's gonna rise. And I will walk away one more time. And I will survive. Breathing on my own.
And I know the nights will go on and on and on. Aching for your body beside me. And I know the days will never be the same. Never again.
And the sun's gonna rise. And I will walk away one more time. And I will survive. Breathing on my own. And the sun's gonna rise. And I will walk away one last time.

0 komentar:

Template by : Achmad Zakaria